23. Participate in Research Studies or Focus Group
Research is a careful and detailed study into a specific problem, concern, or issue using the scientific method. Now, this is best accomplished by turning the issue into a question, in view of the research answering the question.
Depending on where you stay around the world, you may be able to take part in a paid research study or several online focus groups. Some are ongoing, while others pay by the hour or pay a flat rate for your time. For some positions, you’ll need to participate in-person. Others can be done online.
To do this you need to
- Do some findings on research study.
- Contact a research team member or your care team.
- Place or schedule a screening.
- Get to learn what it means to participate.
- Decide if the study is right for your child.
- Enroll in the study.
Also, focus group will be different, but you can expect to make from $30 to $150 per focus group (although some very specific focus groups can pay up to $450 for an hour of your time!). And the amount you will receive will depend on the time you‘ve spent, which is normally an hour or two.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings