47. A 17-year old boy named Ashik Gavai from India was suffering from composite odontoma which led to the formation of a tumor in his lower jaw.
The tumor was operated and doctors removed 232 teeth from his mouth. In addition, the doctors also found a brick-like marble structure that they had to break apart using chisel and hammer to remove it completely.
48. Also, the saliva in mouth is responsible to protecting teeth from bacteria.
49. Cavities or dental caries (usually referred to as tooth decay) is one of the most common diseases found in the world.
50. Also, Lucy Beaman Hobbs was world’s first licensed female dentist. She received her license in 1866.
Also: See How To You Can Use Banana Peel to Whiten Teeth In 6 Easy-To-Do Steps
51. World’s first known dentist lived 5000 years ago. Also, he was an Egyptian by the name Hesi-Re.
52. The scientific term used to describe toothache is Odontalgia.
53. Right-handed people will usually chew their food in right side of their mouth and left-handed people chew food in left side of their mouth.
54. Also, the most preferred and commonly used toothbrush color is blue.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings